Follow sarawlmsn on Twitter http://facebooklogin.ws/2009/12/facebook-login/

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Home


I know I have gotten behind on my posts, but I have excuses. Last week I was moving into my new abode called Rammed Earth (it is made of mud, that is right mud), and this week am in Salt Lake City for training until Saturday. While sitting in my hotel room, since I cannot be at home in my new dream of a kitchen, I wanted to post this incredible foodie site for all of you who are dying to work in the food industry. This site has food jobs in all prongs of the industry including policy, education, agriculture, and design. And even if you are not looking for a new career or to continue your current one, it is a great spot to research organizations that are focusing on food issues and creating innovative solutions. Who knows, maybe you will find something amazing. See you back in my kitchen next week, I promise! 

Check it out...http://www.goodfoodjobs.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment